martes, 19 de octubre de 2010

Hole

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Oh, look at my face. My name is 'might have been', my name is 'never was', my name's forgotten. Hey, so glad you could make it. Yeah, now you really made it. Hey, there's only us left now. When I wake up in my makeup. It's too early for that dress Wilted and faded - somewhere in Hollywood. I'm glad I came here with your pound of flesh. No second billing, cause you're a star now! Oh Cinderella, they aren't sluts like you.

Twitter? (no creo que me dure mucho, me cuelgo tan facilmente pero here we go)
http://www.twitter.com/Miranda_Jb

4 comentarios:

Miss_Scarlett dijo...

me gusta eso que has escrito, eso de my name is tal o cual, a veces todos nos sentimos así :/

Dan dijo...

Es raro lo qe escribiste, no se.. tiene algo qe me hace parecer interesante JAJAJ
Un beso enorme Miri

juliet dijo...

so cool ! ajaj m gusta lo que escribiste y hermoso perfil! Besotes!

markín dijo...

verte, es placer. verte, es, en mí, música.

Archivo del blog